At a glance
IntroductionA houseparty for adults of all ages with walking in the beautiful Lake District.
CostDue to the ongoing uncertainty resulting from Coronavirus, booking will not open until later in the year. We are sorry for the delay and will confirm the cost when bookings open.
Cumbria, LA22 9LX
Dates2021 May 9 - 2021 May 14
More & Team
This houseparty is for adults who want to engage in a new way with God’s design for their lives, and who would also like to explore this glorious part of God’s creation on foot or in less demanding ways. Our daily programme will include teaching, worship and discussion groups, but everything is optional.
- Be refreshed and have time to reflect as we grow closer to God and are encouraged by learning from one another
- We stay at a comfortable retreat centre with its own attractive garden in the heart of the Lake District
- Extra time is built in to enjoy this beautiful part of the world, with expeditions for the energetic — fell walking and mountain climbing — and shorter options available on most days
- Opportunities available to paint, go boating on Lake Windermere and visit local stately homes and beautiful gardens
- From teatime on Sunday to after lunch on Friday.
John & Sheelagh Rennie, Tom & Jane Benyon, John & Angela Halsey, Andrew & Celia Tomkins